Samrat Plaster is a premixed ready to use cementbased mortar for external plaster, which ensures quality consistency. Samrat Plaster is a mixture of graded inert fillers, additives & binder.
Samrat Plaster can be used on brick, block & concrete walls, patching honeycombs in concrete & other general usages to improve the quality of plastering work.
- Consistency & Assured quality for external plaster.
- Better coverage in plaster area.
- Accurate proportioning of ingredients and homogenous mixture so good bonding.
- Less rebound hence reduces the wastage during plastering.
- Excellent permeability resistant.
- Increased plastic life of mortar and reduces drying shrinkage cracks.
Samrat Putty is a white cement based polymer modified wall putty specially developed as a finish coat to cover unevenness and pinholes in plastered surfaces and to make the walls/ceillings ready for painting.As it is white it can be treated as a base coat for painting
- Whitest Putty
- Highly water resistent
- Strong bonding to the base plaster
- Smooth Finish
- Excellent workability
- Reduces paint comsumption
- Avoid frequent repainting
- Cost – effective
Samrat Tile Pro
Samrat Tile Pro is a prepacked cementitious tile adhesive which ensures excellent bond on crete and plastered surfaces.
Samrat Tile Pro is a tile adhesive for the permanent fixing of ceramic and vitrified tiles.
- It is prepacked factory controlled which ensures consistent quality.
- Excellent adhesive.
- Easy to use.
- Cost effective.
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics.
- Can also be used for fixing of acoustic and insulating board.
- Long working time
- No curing required after block work is done
- Improved adhesion between two blocks
- Fast & economical
- During cold weather, protect finished work from use until fully cured.
- Do not take internally. Silica sand may cause cancer or serious lung problems. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas.
- Keep out of reach of children